Technology, Innovations, Funn, Day to Day.......!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beware while charging your cell phones....

A person was charging his mobile at his home.

Just at that time a call Came in and he answered it with the
Instrument still connected to the outlet.

See what happened

After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.

His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.

He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.

However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.

Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home