Technology, Innovations, Funn, Day to Day.......!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great Finishes...

The IDEAL man does not smoke, does not drink, does not flirt, goes to bed
early, in short ... does not exist



Keep your office clean... stay home !!!



Be quiet in the office...... respect the fact that others sleep !



When you get this E MAIL, send it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always
think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u ..



Sometime my mind asks why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember
you? Then my heart answers it's simply because mental patient needs more
care .



Like energy, love can neither be created nor destroyed. It can just be
transferred from one girlfriend to another girl friend with loss of
Certain amount of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home