Technology, Innovations, Funn, Day to Day.......!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Tips for the ladies in year 2008




  • Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.



  • If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.



  • Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.



  • In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!



  • Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).



  • I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here. Lead me not into tempetation, I can find it myself.



  • When life gives you lemons in 2008 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.



  • Remember every good looking; sweet, single male is someone else ex boyfriend..!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home