Technology, Innovations, Funn, Day to Day.......!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Santa & Banta...



Teacher to Banta: Where were you born?
Banta : In Tiruvanantapuram.
Teacher : Spell it?
Banta : (after thinking) I think I was born in GOA .


Santa bought a new mobile.
He called everyone from his Phone Book & said "My Mobile No. has changed.
Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610."


Santa : I am a Proud Santa, My son is in Medical College .
Banta : Really, what is he studying?
Santa : No he is not studying, they are Studying him.


Santa: What is Common between Krishna , Ram, Gandhiji & Jesus?
Banta: All are Born on Government Holidays.

Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write for mother tongue?
Banta: Very long!


Frog: Tumhare paas dimaag nahin hai.
Santa: Hai.
Frog: Nahin hai.
Santa: Hai.
Frog: Nahin hai & jumps into the well.
Santa: Isme suicide karne waali kya baat thi?


Banta was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What will you take 30 days or Rs.3000?
Banta: I think I'll take the money.

Santa: My dad was an extremely brave man. He once entered a lion's cage.
Banta: He probably might have got a lot of applause when he came out.
Santa: He never came out of the cage!


Santa found answer to the most difficult question ever
What comes first the chicken or the egg?
O yaar, jiska order pehle doge, vo ayega!

Santa : People consider me as a GOD
Banta : How do you know??
Santa : When I went to the Park today, everybody said, Oh GOD! You have came again.

Santa complained to Police : Sir all items are missing, except the TV in my house.
Police : Why did the thief not take the TV?
Santa : I was watching the TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home