Technology, Innovations, Funn, Day to Day.......!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Have a Positive attitude…

When your boss says - "You have screwed up this module"


Smile - it means "the other modules were good"






When your boss says - "I am not going to let you go early today evening"


Smile - It means "you can come late tomorrow"




When your boss says - "Do the documentation"


Smile - it means "Relax dude, you've done enough of coding, time to give your brains a break"






When your boss says - "You do nothing but just surf the internet"


Smile - it means "Dude, now I know where all that knowledge comes from"







When your boss says - "Why does nothing work on your machine?"


Smile - it means "I am thinking I could rather give you my laptop"







When your boss says - "Would you stop talking on your mobile phone?"


Smile - it means "Use the office phone instead"





Keep Smiling..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home